Breads get made in loaves not because bakers find the shape aesthetically pleasing, but because it saves them lots of time, energy, and effort.
You should use this clever breadmaking trick when you create soaps, as well, which can be melted and poured into loaves, each of which can be cut to produce twenty slices of soap.
In this tutorial you will see how to make jewel tone loaf soap slices. It's a bit time consuming to make all the colored embeds, but when you are done, this project will yield enough embeds to make two loaves. That's approximately 20 boutique style soaps. The project is divided into 2 sessions. Session one is all about the embeds. In session two we assemble the embeds into the loaf. Follow along and see what lovely jeweled soaps you can make to sell or for gifting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades