Scented candles don't have anything on this Moujan creation. The best part is that it's "Hella simple."
* Orange, tangerine or another favorite citrus fruit
* Cutting knife
* Olive oil (other cooking oils work too)
1. Pour 3/4th of an inch of olive oil inside the half of the citrus with the wick stem.
2. Take the other half and create a hole at the top. Be creative and create a shape, like a star! You are a star!
3. Take the match/light and set the wick aflame. Place the other half of the orange/tangerine on top of the bottom portion of the orange.
4. You are set for life! Or at least until the flame burns out or burns through the peel.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course