Scented candles don't have anything on this Moujan creation. The best part is that it's "Hella simple."
* Orange, tangerine or another favorite citrus fruit
* Cutting knife
* Olive oil (other cooking oils work too)
1. Pour 3/4th of an inch of olive oil inside the half of the citrus with the wick stem.
2. Take the other half and create a hole at the top. Be creative and create a shape, like a star! You are a star!
3. Take the match/light and set the wick aflame. Place the other half of the orange/tangerine on top of the bottom portion of the orange.
4. You are set for life! Or at least until the flame burns out or burns through the peel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades