In this tutorial, we learn how to make beeswax candles. To make this, you will need thread for a wick and a small bucket of beeswax that is melted on a hot surface. To start, cut the wick thread into even strings, you will only need two of them. Next, place the strings into the wax and dip them in until they are coated. When finished, let the strings dry and continue this will several other strings to make even more candles. Continue dipping the strings and letting them dry so you collect more wax on them and the candles become larger. When you have your desired candle thickness, you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades