In this video, we learn how to make colored bath salts at home. First, gather some rock salt in your home and place it into a large mixing bowl. You can also use Epsom salt if you prefer. Next, grab some natural essential oils in any smells that you prefer. Add a few drops into your salt, then mix together. You can also place the salt into a plastic bag, then place in a few drops of food color and scent, then shake it until it's completely colored and scented. Pour this into a jar and layer the salts on top of each other, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades