Melt and pour soaps are some of the easiest soaps to make, given that actually making a soap by yourself from scratch - you know, harnessing glycerin, coloring, etc. - could easily explode into your face, literally, if you mix things in the wrong order.
Prevent facial disaster and harbor smooth body bliss instead by learning how to make the Devil-horned ducky melt and pour soap presented in this video by Craftster. This soap is too adorable for words and great for a Halloween favor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades