Acne sucks - or, more correctly, acne oozes. Which is why it's so important to take care of your skin with oil-reducing, calming products. Most anti-acne medications you can buy are severely drying and irritating, meaning they can cause the adverse effect of making your skin compensate by producing even more oil.
The best thing you can do for your skin is nourish it with fresh ingredients. Here are two soap recipes. The papaya soap is great for clearing up acne scars and evening skin tone, while the cucumber soap helps heal and smoother out blemishes. Give them both a whirl, your skin deserves it!
Peppermint Oil : Whole Foods
Vitamin E: GNC
Snow Man Silicon Mold: Target
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades