To make the soap you will need some soap base cut into little bricks so it's easier to melt, a color brick, scent, a knife, a ladle, and some molds. Take some of the soap base blocks and put them in your crock pot. Let it cook for a hour or until it turns into soup. Put in one of the dye color bricks so that you get some color. Put in one cap full of the fragrance. Mix it all up with the ladle. Let the dye brick melt until you have the color you desire and then take it out. Take some of the soap soup with the ladle and pour it into the molds. Let the soap sit in the molds for about 6 hours until they are fully cooled and then you can pop them out and they are ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades