This is a clever video that teaches you how to make a craft that is both fun to make, and also a useful item to have around the house- soap! This is from Living a Simple Life Blog and details how to make soap, just like the pioneers. To do this, you will need some equipment, a scale, scent, colorant, lard, lye, coconut oil, plastic containers to hold ingredients while you weigh them, a stainless steel pot, safety glasses, rubber gloves, a miter box, scraper, curing racks, a funnel and a plastic tube modified with end caps so that the soap can dry in it. After you have assembled all of your equipment, you can follow the video's instructions on how to create your own soap. The video also provides information on how to access more information from the group on how to make soap.
Making soap is an economical and safe way to make something you use everyday, or a great idea for making homemade presents.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades