Add some fizzle and sizzle to bath time with a homemade bath bomb. Bath bombs make great holiday or birthday gifts.
You will need:
1 c. baking soda
1/2 c. cornstarch
1/2 c. citric acid
2 1/2 tbsp. sweet almond oil
1/8 c. distilled water
6 drops of the essential oil of your choice
a spray bottle filled with witch hazel
molds, muffins, tins, or ice-cube trays
1/8 c. sodium lauryl sulfoacetate
dried flower petals
zest of a citris fruit
colored plastic wrap
Bath bombs are a fun and easy to make Christmas gift so pay attention and follow these steps!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades