Taylor and Lily demonstrate making fizzy bath bombs. Ingredients needed are one cup of citric acid, one half cup of corn starch, one cup of baking soda, and one quarter cup of a light vegetable oil. Food coloring and flavored extracts or essential oils can be use to scent them. First mix up all of the dry ingredients in a non reactive bowl. Then add the vegetable oil. Mix with a nonreactive spoon, whisk, or gloved hands. If food coloring is being used, add four drops. If using an extract or essential oil for scent, use approximately one quarter teaspoon. After finally mixing the ingredients, mold the dough in silicone molds, packing it tightly. It can also be packed tightly into a ball using hands. After the fizzies have dried completely, up to 24 hours at room temperature, drop one or a few fizzies into a bath, they will fizz and moisturize bath water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades