First, get your supplies ready. These would include bowls, gloves, cups with and without spouts, measuring spoons and molds.
Second, get your dry ingredients measured and ready. These include citric acid, epsom salt, Bentonite and sea salt. Mix all together in bowl with your hands, excluding the sea salt.
Next, get your wet ingredients ready. These include grape seed oil, jajoba, vitamin e and borax powder. You could also put color in using essential oils like lavendar. For a colorless fizzy, use rosemary oil.
Mix wet and dry ingredients together and shape with your hands. Use a mist sprayer with rubbing alcohol or witch hazel and then mix and spray a couple more times and mix again.
The consistency should be like wet sand. Pack it tight into your molds.
Take out of molds and they are ready to drop into a bath.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades